2. Personal data controller Nikola Bojková with registered office at Třinec - Lyžbice 397, Palackého 739 61 identification number (IČ): 02804441 www.julie-may.com
(hereinafter “ Nikola Bojková” or the “Controller”)
as the Controller, is aware of the legal obligations pertaining to the processing of the Data of its Clients and the liability imposed upon it in this regard by the legal regulations of the Czech Republic and of the EU. This regulation provides the basic framework for the manner and conditions of handling Clients’ Data, of how to proceed in processing Data, and who to turn to in the performance of obligations arising under the Personal Data Protection Act, the Information Society Services Act, the GDPR, and this DATA PROCESSING POLICY.
3. Data privacy officer (DPO) contact Nikola Bojková Data Privacy Officer Třinec - Lyžbice 397, Palackého 739 61 identification number (IČ): 02804441 [email protected]
4. Legal framework, personal data processing principles The basic legal framework for the processing of personal data consists of the GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Information Society Services Act, and other related legal regulations. The fundamental principle of Data processing is for it to be processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”). Data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes is possible. Data must be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (“data minimization”); accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (“accuracy”). Data must be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (“storage limitation”). Data must be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”); As a Controller, we take appropriate measures in order to provide data subjects with all information pertaining to the acquisition, processing, erasure and security of personal data in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible manner, using clear and simple language. We must fulfill these obligations, as the Controller, and we do so, among other things, through this DATA PROCESSING POLICY.
6. Why we collect it We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
8. Security Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Automated decisions Parts of and our billing process are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of and the billing process.
10. Accessing and updating your personal information We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from [email protected]